- Gmail gets location support
- Social media rush as Victorian bushfires rage – web – Technology – theage.com.au
- [Martin Belam] Let's have a PCC for the 21st century
- Journalism.co.uk :: 'The dedicated cit-j agency model isn't the way forward'
- Twitter and journalism: match made in heaven or disaster waiting to happen?
February 11, 2009 – Gmail adds experimental location support.
February 10, 2009 – Roundup of social media use during Australian bushfires.
February 10, 2009 – Six changes to the PCC for the new media landscape proposed by Martin Belam – couldn’t agree more!
February 10, 2009 – Kyle MacRae, founder of Scoopt, explains why it didn’t work, looks to the future.
February 9, 2009 – Poynter on twitter and journalism.